Thursday 2 August 2012

A Bute book event

Off again to Bute for a book signing at the Print Point in Rothesay on Saturday. It's always a pleasure to spend time on the island, especially when there's the opportunity to meet readers.
I debated a suitable time for this book signing and finally settled on 11-12.30. My choice last year of an earlier time was a little unusual, I suspect, for a Saturday on the island. After all, no one wants to rush at the weekend,do they?
Is there an optimum time/day for this kind of event? Does the season matter? Writers with more experience than I have may be able to offer some pointers. In the meantime here's hoping the sun shines, but with a few showers to tempt people indoors to the bookshop!


1 comment:

  1. All best for your book signing, Myra. I'm looking forward to reading this latest in your Bute series. Brilliant cover!

    ReplyDelete