Monday 22 August 2011

The Last Ferry to Bute has left

Last Ferry to Bute is now in the hands of the publisher and all being well should be out by the end of September.There's a sense of relief,but also a bit of sadness, at letting a new novel go. Possibly that's because I now have to start on the next one. I have the title Last Dance at the Rothesay Pavilion and most of the plot. All I have to do now is write it!
But first I have to re-visit The Lost of Paradise which was runner-up for the Constable prize at the S.A.W. in March. With almost 60000 words written,I've promised it will be with my editor by October. However since I haven't looked at it in a while I may have to remind myself about what's happening before I continue.
It would be good if there were 48 hours in each day!

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear 'Last Ferry' is away, Myra - and what a lot of work you have now! But it's good to know what you have to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Rosemary. I guess I should now get on with it!

    ReplyDelete